Helping you find a career in the customer service advisor industry
You will work to receive, manage and deal with customer questions and complaints. Customer service advisors need to be confident in dealing with customers and calm enough to deal with unhappy customers registering complaints.
If you want to be a customer service advisor you need to be happy to deal with people frequently and able to resolve difficult situations.
- Helping and advise customers
- Dealing with complaints and questions via email, via phone, or in person
- Selling products and taking payment
- Passing the most important or complex cases to managers
- Building a rapport with customers